[Dailydrool] CBHR Waddle Hotel Reservations

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 7 07:28:24 PDT 2010

Looks like we've got lots of people from other states coming to our waddle this year - how exciting! Our block of rooms at the Holiday Inn has been sold out, but we would like to recommend the La Quinta Riverview hotel in Charleston for those who missed out on making Holiday Inn reservations.

We used the La Quinta a couple of years ago for our waddle hotel, and everyone really enjoyed it. It's about 2 minutes from historic downtown Charleston, 10 minutes from the beach / Holiday Inn festivites, and the rooms have a view of the marina across the street.

They are a pet friendly hotel with no pet fee, and there was a nice area to walk the dogs along the marina. We do not have a special rate at this hotel, but the regular rates are pretty reasonable. You can find more details on our Waddle page....

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=fa4c6pcab&oeidk=a07e2z8ulvcdab5d430&oseq=a013rfjnhc7ap

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Debbie Malta
Carolina Basset Hound Rescue