[Dailydrool] Update on Jack

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 08:37:49 PDT 2010

Hello All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jack went to the vet yesterday and that we are in the clear. No surgery needed! It was determined that he has a strained muscle and just needs to rest for a couple more weeks. The Dadperson wil be carrying him up and down the stairs for those weeks as well. I want to thank everyone for their well wishes and support. Droolers are the best!!

Fank you eberyone for wishing meez well. Daddy hab to cary mememe around some more but me finks he no mind. I berry heppy dat I no need da surgery. Fanks for all ob da drool. Meez lub you all! Jack

Snooters!
Sara, Jack and a still confused Yowza