[Dailydrool] grass eating

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Thu Oct 7 11:02:32 PDT 2010

Did anyone ever have a response that I might have missed regarding grass and plant eating . Not normal grazing but crazy fast have to eat grass and plants maybe I shouldn't have. Dove' does this every once in a while but only once. I usually get him to eat some safe human lettuce, yogurt, and he calms down, today this has happened 3 times already and it is 2pm... My vet's office is closed for some strange reason. He is resting now and also he has not thrown up???? When I mentioned this to his doc he said well dogs eat grass we don't always know why, this seems to me more than that..
Help???
Also condolences and drool to everyone in need.

Judy