[Dailydrool] Brudder Jake gitz Hoppy...

Kristine Benger kbenger at clarkecorp.com
Thu Oct 7 14:01:05 PDT 2010

I swear this same hoppy girl was at my house just a month or two ago
selling magazines to win a trip to Germany and for money for college!
She wouldnt take no for an answer!! Cute little thing, but she was
irritatingly persistent! I too had to sick the hounds upon her... No
actually, I sicked my hubby on her since all Wilber would do is look at
her lovingly and lick her to death. Great story!!! Loved it! Go Jake!

Kristine~
Slave to Wilber D Benger esquire hound dog extraordinaire, Lady the Lab
and Willow the Husky

Kristine Benger

Inside Sales
Clarke Distribution Corporation | 393 Fortune Boulevard | Milford, MA |
01757
telephone: (508)435-6226 fax: (508)435-6860
email: mailto:kbenger at clarkecorp.com | web: www.clarkecorp.com
<http://www.clarkecorp.com/>