[Dailydrool] Rusty and Pawtunia in the Ocean City Gazette!

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Oct 7 14:53:53 PDT 2010

Pawtunia here. Guess what? Rusty and I are in this week's Ocean City Gazette. We went to their doG of the year contest (no, were weren't contestants). They had some costume contests. We entered! After all, there were cookie prizes involved. We are the ones that ended up in da paper....page 18, you can see us here!   www.OceanCityGazette.com

We plan on visiting the Ocean City Block pawty this Saturday! It runs a nickzillion miles on Asbury Avenue, starting at the Tabernacle.  Bring your people, it is fun....wanna be a rock star for a few hours? Tell your people to bring you. It will take a reeeeeeeeeeeeeal long time for them to shop and eat cause almost everybody wants to pet the bassets! (Here's a hint...the lady who sells the wonderful pillows with bassets is usually somewhere around the southern end of the block pawty...)  Just cause us resigned from the rescue organization we used to work for, does not mean we have stopped taking advantage of events in the City of Ocean City, New Jersey! Ocean City still loves bassets and we love Ocean City.

Queen Pawtunia

.......and Rusty, honorary beagle.