[Dailydrool] shelter challenge

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 9 09:08:05 PDT 2010

I noticed today the Basset Rescue of Montana has assumed the state lead in
the shelter challenge!   YAY!!!

 But just a reminder - many of you rely on a daily email from the rescue
site itself to remind you to "click on" and vote.  I know I do.

These are only generated Monday thru Friday.  Be sure not to forget to vote
on the weekend too!  I'd hate to see us lose the lead.

Here is the site if you don't happen to have it bookmarked.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3

Marilyn, loving mom of Amanda Lynn and Bridgemates Sammi Sue and Bob Burns