[Dailydrool] shelter Challenge

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 9 15:28:02 PDT 2010

It was a happy moment to see Basset Rescue of Montana in 1st place.  We vote every day and watchng their numbers go happy has been rewarding.  We need to keep up the good work and remember to vote on the weekend too!!!!!!   I notice the number of bowls on the weekend is always lower.

We are sending special drool to all those hounds in need and a candle has been lit for those hounds we have lost to The Bridge.

Droolers, keep up the good work for Basset Rescue of Montana.

Diane, bob and Ella Louise