[Dailydrool] Oops

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Oct 10 13:47:17 PDT 2010

In my last post I said I could only do assorted packs of PBF cards. But I've
discovered that some of you would really really like multiple cards of the
scene that features your special hound. (If one of my hounds was in the
scenes I would want extras of  the scene my hound was in available, but none
of our WMBRI hounds made the cut... oh well, anyway,) WMBRI has decided that
if we have enough requests for all of one kind of card, we will have our
print shop do some special runs. BUT, be sure to contact me about this
before sending money.This may be tricky to do if  I get 100 requests for the
bomber, 140 for the sub and 25 for the USO it will take some cyphering on my
part; and if we do not have enough requests it may not happen. Plus you have
to deal with ordering from an old lady that has senior moments now and
again. Anyhow, these cards are adorable. They can be used for many occasions
and did I mention they are not available from any other source? Okay okay I
guess I did say that. See the cards here:

http://www.wmbri.org/pbf.html