[Dailydrool] Harvey - the bassasdor

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Tue Oct 5 03:11:35 PDT 2010

Drool family,
  Our Harvey is now 4 months 3 weeks and is doing better on potty training.  He can hold it longer during the day except for basset 500 runs!!  He gets along well with his 2 sisters, full basset Tilly and full lab Phoebe!!  Sometimes Tilly gets tired of the puppy ear chews and lets him know that is ENOUGH!!.
  Yes, Fur Mom - it is wonderful having the puppy smell and the toys all over the floor!!  The puppy kisses and puppy breath are a delight, too!  Prayers and love for taking the new puppy.

  Pat, too - for taking the sweet blind puppy left to die in the back cold outside yard!!

  Prayers and love to Diane for all you are going through right now.  It is ALWAYS several major things!!  We are at the beginning - the middle or the end of crisies all the time here on earth!!  That is just the way it is here!!  A better life is coming for us as well as for our fur babies ATB.

  Patience for Marlene with Maggie on the Preds!!

Drrol Slave Sue to Harvey, Tilly, Phoebe and the group ATB: Casey Mae, Ms Kitty, Buffy, Wilby