[Dailydrool] Tramadol

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 14:05:49 PDT 2010

Tucker was on Tramadol his last year with me.  He started once a day then moved
up to three times a day with an extra dose on those days that he needed it.  I chose
quality of life over quantity.  The tramadol gave him the pain relief he needed to enjoy
those days when he wanted to run and play like a youngster.

I will never regret having Tucker on tramadol.   Long term I found that it gave Tucker relief
from pain and I have many more happy memories because of it.   I consider it a not only a
good medication for short term pain relief but also one that I keep it mind  for long term
and hospice care.

I also use many other natural medications as well.  Just remember every medication whether
natural or man-made has side effects.  What works for one, won't necessarily work for all.
I advocate reading the side effects of all medications even the ones they list as rarely ocurring.
doG knows if I am going to have a side effect it will be one of those "rare" ones!

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang