[Dailydrool] Tramadol

Kapanowski, Janet Kapanowski at MillerCanfield.com
Thu Oct 28 06:27:05 PDT 2010

Since the discussion of Tramadol has come up, I thought I'd ask this question.  Twinkie is on 50mg of Tramadol twice a day while awaiting her upcoming ACL repair.  I have noticed her breath being really, really bad since she's been on it.  Has anyone else noticed anything like this?

Also, if anyone has had any experience with a torn ACL (sometimes called a CCL) repair, I'd love to hear your experience.

Janet 'n Twinkie

NOTICE TO PERSONS SUBJECT TO UNITED STATES TAXATION (MCPS)

DISCLOSURE UNDER TREASURY CIRCULAR 230: The United States Federal tax advice, if any, contained in this document and its attachments may not be used or referred to in the promoting, marketing or recommending of any entity, investment plan or arrangement, nor is such advice intended or written to be used, and may not be used, by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding Federal tax penalties.