[Dailydrool] Pumpkins!!!!

Carrie Rasmussen crasmussen at pekinhigh.net
Thu Sep 2 12:04:34 PDT 2010

I live in central IL and the pumpkins are coming out of the fields as we speak. I sure hope the shortage goes away for all of you in other parts of the country.  Every time I read of the shortage I feel bad.  Last year was a bad pumpkin year with the fields flooding from rain and never dried out till to late. When spring hit they just tilled the rotten pumkins under.  This year is looking much more promising.  Semi's full are headed to Morton and the side of my country roads are lined with ones that have bailed out of the trucks over bumps.  I was headed home at Midnight and the farmers were still in the field because when its time its time and that is how it is.  So just so everyone knows the pumkin shortage should soon be over.  Yay.
Carrie, Mandy and Walter