[Dailydrool] oooh, we got some gurrls innerested

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 11:52:55 PDT 2010

Dis be sirius and gus again.  We so happy, we sented in our pawsonal  ad
and we got some annsers.  We not no wat to do.  We herd fwom dese  too
bootiful houndettes Kylie Dawn and Kaitlyn Skye, dey be artic feet members  fwom
alaska, whereebber dat be...wat, gus? dat were you can see russia?...no,  gus,
dat a silly joke.  it be were it cold and pwetty.  we hope da  gurrls are
warm and pwetty.  we just dont no about da long dissance  relashunship.  we
fwum new yawk.  dat nickzillion miles away.  do  you fink you can handle it?
den we hurd fwom nellybelle, who we not sure were she libs.  she a  lubly
career houndette, wif impawtant work for da basset feet.  we lub to  hear
fwom all ob you again.  we in da basset feet too, i sirius a signal  hound, and
gus, well i dunno, he a destroyer mebbe.  we lub you gurrls, and  we can
handle 3 grrls for da too ob us.
Lub, Sirius and Gus