[Dailydrool] noses

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Thu Sep 2 15:44:56 PDT 2010

I remember this being discussed,  I think   but don't remember if there was an answer so I will ask again. My Dice is red and white and has a rather light brown nose, which is lovely with his coloring. But last year his nose darkened and then went back to light brown and today it looks almost black. What gives. It is so hot here in NY state  plus he has allergies so he is in most of the day......so it's not sun  burn.Does anyone have an answer to this  great mystery.

Lubs and Drool,
Judy