[Dailydrool] September 1 Calendar Houndies

Dawn Van Keuren dawn at gmslaw.com
Thu Sep 2 15:38:20 PDT 2010

It is me....Queen Pawtunia. I think I must stick my sheslave under the
buss for not turning the calendar page to see my pack on the calendar
for September 1!! There is a bus full of pwitty, confused bassets
thinking they were off to see Cakiemom....but she wasn't ATB when they
got on the bus for the calendar shoot! I wish my family of hounds were
going Rambling with me this weekend....sob. The bus is going to a dawG
show. (..and my Cadbury is being abandoned by his she slave...and Rugie
and Bisquit's person hurt himself and Rosie's slaves are coming wifout
her cause she doesn't like strange places...)

..I pawgress. Those houndies on the bus are my family...Brother on my
dad's side Newtie, My Nieces Cede and Shebly....Aunt Sporty ATB, Uncle
Yahoo and my own dear puppy Fannie. I wish you were all getting on da
bus and spending the weekend wif me................

PAWTUNIA
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh,, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C., contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C's written permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,disclosure, distribution,
copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-344-7131
or notify us by e-mail at rcolkett at gmslaw.com to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.