[Dailydrool] Calendar

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 20:06:58 PDT 2010

Everyone, check again to make sure all your info is OK. I was just notified they don't have my photo, even though I sent it in in May, and emailed my contact 3 times to confirm that everything was set. I assumed no answer meant it was all fine. Today I heard different. It was a lucky photo with all the hounds gathered in the living room, right before they started going to new homes. One and only and irreplaceable. My computer crashed and it appears that is one of the things that got lost in the transfer to a flash drive. I can't find it anywhere. I canceled my order as I'd rather not be reminded of what I lost, including that special photo, by something stupid I send at the last minute to fill space. No calendar for me this year. But PLEASE, make sure all your info is there. When you read that many people are missing info, don't think you are OK since you sent yours in months ago. Obviously that is not the case.

Synthia