[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 20:12:21 PDT 2010

Michele, we're glad Colt and Ruger's Daddy is home so they can keep an eye
on him for a few weeks.

Poor Llewis and his run-in with the black and white kitty.  And Conley's
women problems, and Nigel's dental -- Bev, you've had your hands full for
the week.  We're glad everyone is doing well.

Leslie, I'm so glad your daughter is home and doing better.  She will stay
in my prayers.

We're glad Eugene's entropian surgery went so well.

Synthia, have a safe trip and Zuma and Kahuna have fun at Daphney land!!

I love Frank the Tank and Tina's new video.  Excellent slave training,
Frank!

Thank you Brudder E for the shout-out to Geoffrey.  That picture was taken
two years ago.  Since then, this past year he has become quite gray-faced.
He's still a handsome boy, but it makes Mommy sad that her boy is getting
older.  I hope the Virgina Beach crew gets through Earl safely -- we'll be
thinking about you!

Eva, I am so glad they have found some matches for you, and hope that one of
them turns out to be perfect.  And Sandi, I am so sorry about your Dad's
passing.  You and he will be in my thoughts and prayers.

What wonderful news that Violetta's pressure was so good that the doctor
cancelled her surgery!!

Drool for Abner's cancer and for Drew's job hunt.

Happy Gotcha Day Leonard!

Wecome Harvey and congratulations to Dave and Sue.  And welcome to Zoe Jane
Jenkins, and congratulations to Homer, Bob and Debbie.

Drool for Cassiti -- I hope she's feeling better soon.

Happy Birthday Nelly!

Deborah, thank you for the wonderful story about MacDeuce learning to play.
The love you foster parents give the animals you care for is amazing -- you
do so much good!

Congratulations Bill and Miss Angela on the new house!  Hope the move goes
smoothly.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))