[Dailydrool] Chilliepepper/Elvis

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 3 19:35:29 PDT 2010

Big day in our house tomorrow , Chilliepepper will be 12.  And Elvis is right behind her on the 5th ,also 12.
Chillie will get a cupcake ,and if Elvis will eat I am sure Angelika is going to give him a special treat also. We want be able to go and have the celebrate their B-days together. But comes Wednesday, Chillie is going to stay with Angelika for 3 weeks while we go to Germany to put my sister to rest.
We are glad that the storm did not harm Elder Clara ,Brudders Elwood & Jake or their slaves (well,beside Daddy's Choppers and finger) .
Healing drool to all in need.
Hanni & Mike slaves to Chilliepepper and sometimes Elvis