[Dailydrool] hot spots

msbbeabear at comcast.net msbbeabear at comcast.net
Fri Sep 3 18:38:44 PDT 2010

I have a remarkable recovery from hot spots with my 6 dogs by using Silvaden ointment.  It is a human burn ointment that I get thru my Dr.  Human Dr.   I don't know if a vet will get it for you.  Anyway,  you should shave the hair away from a hot spot and then apply this cream.  The hot spot starts to heal almost immediately.  It takes the red right out of it.  Hot spots are like a bad burn to us.  Burn medicine works better than anything I have used. The Silvadene has a sulfur base.

Rene