[Dailydrool] stubborn

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Fri Sep 3 19:55:52 PDT 2010

i brought back some fancy homemade dog cookies from a shop in fla. while
on vacation.  i asked einstein if he wanted a cookie, and he ran down to
the kitchen.  i called him up to the bedroom because they were still on
my dresser from unpacking.  he came running upstairs, looked at me, and
ran into his cage to hide........afterall the shower is in my bedroom
and he wasn't taking any chances......sometimes he thinks too
much........he didn't get the cookie!.......nancy, hershey who is doing
a little better, thanks to all the drool help, and einstein whose brain
is working overtime