[Dailydrool] Jadeand Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Sat Sep 4 00:11:49 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all and healing drool to all in need,

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in.   W e are not happy and are thinking
of going to visit another home for 10 days. Half the electrics are gone
and burnt out, only 2 separate emergency plugs on another panel and the
lights are working and on Sunday the 12/9 the municipality are switching
the electricity off from 08.00 to 18.00 for maintenance. The electric
man called Nick will come this afternoon to have a look as slave
Johnathan is at the office today till about 11.30 and Nick is at the
factory doing another job for the slaves. We like Nick as he always
brings us treats and gives us lots of belly rubs. I t seems ages since
we went for grooming and we are trying to keep clean to please the
slaves for at least a few more days.

Fred enjoy the ride and welcome to your new home. We are sending heart
healing drool to the Red Bay Boys and their slaves on grandfather going
to the Bridge and also to Robert on his mother going to the Bridge as
well as Hanni who's sister has gone to the Bridge. Get well and stay
well drool been sent to PW Elder Clara, Mazzie, Violetta, Cassiti and
Abner.

We have told the slave's which houndies we would like to see on the
senior calendar and are hoping the slaves will vote for us this weekend
should the electrics start working in full. They will also be posting
pictures of our brother PW Justin and our sister Lilly both ATB 2010 for
the memorial pages on the calendar.

Jade and Jasmin at least our TV, radio and the Micro Wave which warms
our dinner are plugged into one of the emergency plugs.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan.