[Dailydrool] Thanks

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Thu Sep 9 10:57:48 PDT 2010

Hi all,
Thanks for the words of advice on the tapeworm issue.

They gave me 2 pills of a very expensive med that I had to give in one
dose with food.

Since Apollo's stool sample came out negative, I'm not sure I want to
fork out $18/per sample and then another $33/per dose of med for each
dog.
Yea, that is what I got charged for the worm meds they gave me
yesterday.

Do you think I got ripped on this or do you think they are doing right?

I was actually surprised when I got pills instead of some liquid form
like I have seen used before.

With 5 dogs right now, I feel like I'm at the vets office more than the
grocery store, and spending more than a small fortune.
I wouldn't trade them for the world tho...

Also, I should mention my bassets, Sophie and Schroeder, are now big
sister and big brother to our new boxers Apollo and Cash.  I never
really properly introduced the newbies.  Cash and Apollo are father and
son.  Apollo came first, then Cash because of some cat issues at the
breeders home.  Apollo is 6 months, Cash is 2 1/2.  These four dogs have
become so bonded to eachother and us in such a short period of time.  It
has been an amazing and exhausting journey with them since June.  Our
elder boxer, Maya will be 11 on Sept. 26th.  We are very lucky to have
them all.

I've never had this many animals at one time before so this and all the
new issues that come with having a small herd are all new to me.  It is
easy to keep 2 dogs - even 3 - under careful watch at all times.  5 is a
totally different story!

Love and drool to all...and thanks again guys...

Annette, Maya, Cassie (atb), Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo & Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.