[Dailydrool] SITREP 0909101315Z

Paul, Marie D. (WIC) Marie.Paul2 at va.gov
Thu Sep 9 11:54:19 PDT 2010

Vice Admiral Stonewall Jackson reporting in after weekend of R&R and
reconnaissance at the Marion reservoir , Marion, KS.

Staff mustered at 1630 on Sept3,2010 with gear fully loaded into mobile
personnel carrier without incident.  However once reaching our
destination, it was noted that first-mate Dad slave neglected to bring
the evening chow with him. Mom slave, the admiral's driver, was sent on
recon to obtain said chow.  We established camp and proceeded to enjoy
the evening breeze (25 mile gusts). Reveille occurred at 0530 as
usually, morning coffee was served and the boat launched at 0745, due to
strong "breeze" the crew decided to return to shore at 0855.  Then the
crew decided to relax for the rest of the day, however, invaders kept
"creeping" near our campsite and we had to put the guards on full
alert!.  During the evening, it was decided that the officers club
needed to be revamped and more cabana boys and girls were needed to
service the crew.  It didn't work!!!  We need to find a better "O"
club!!!!  The rest of the weekend was windy (35 mile gusts), so the boat
was not able to be launched without incident, so it was loaded on the
trailer, high and dry for another trip.  Apparently, most terrorist
squirrels made haste knowing that the admiral and staff were in the
vicinity, whoosies.  The only rest we got was when we got home.  Ahhhh
the comfort of the cushy couch.

Respectfully submitted by

Vice Admiral Stonewall Jackson

ALWAYS VIGILANT, EAGER TO RESPOND