[Dailydrool] Stink-buster

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Thu Sep 9 13:03:45 PDT 2010

I have great faith in KOE (Kennel Odor Eliminator) any time we have
bad smells which is often, thanks to the feline contingent.  A couple
of years ago we had an old and crippled 3-legged cat who no longer felt it
necessary to use the litter box - he used the living room floor in front
of the couch instead.  After he went to the bridge I got out the
carpet steamer and added a little KOE (a very little goes a
looooooong way) and after 2 or 3 cleanings the odor was pretty much
gone.  We use it in the laundry whe the cats decide you use the dirty
laundry on hte floor as a latrine.  I use it when I clean the yucky
kennel floors.  The stuff is great.  It comes in a gallon which
would last longer than forever, and in an 8 oz bottle.  I get the
small bottle and it lasts a long time.  However, I think the 8 oz
might have been discontinued.  These guys have it cheap in a 16 oz
size which I've never seen before:  http://www.entirelypets.com/koe16oz.html?aff=cj .
the gallons usually run about $90.  I have never seen this product in
a store - only mail order.

crazy basset lady
(and the
stinky Rebec crew)