[Dailydrool] pee pee problems

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Thu Sep 9 12:54:20 PDT 2010

Judy,  good point about the emotional aspect of the peeing.  We have had a
couple do this here,  and 1 of our cats too,   After they felt safe and
loved, the problems became minimal   I think sometimes these hounds who come
through rescue,  well, no one ever truly knows what they have gone through
and if they do not get a feeling of safety and love,  they can still have
issues.   It has taken our Delta Burke going on 2 yrs to get past some of
her behaviors from her past. I know if I raise my voice,  that is not good
around her and will cause her past to come right back into her head and she
does what she does.  She is still a bit fragile at times emotionally.  She
may never get away from those fears in her head...only time will tell.  Do
not know if this is any way a part of Nelly's issues,  but just wanted to
add that we have seen this also.

wen and the Bounders

We have drool going out all over to those in need!