[Dailydrool] woofstock

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 11 16:31:07 PDT 2010

Sigh, I wanted to attend but most who know me know that I have anchors on my travel plans, but this does not make me any less happy about the lovely post from the drooler who was planning an adoption from someone with a lot of land and love, mostly love.  It is just by coincidence that I am wearing my Woofstock shirt today, and I suppose it is an unconscious gesture of support.  I hope you had a wonderful day, and I hope to read posts and see pictures of the event.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jax and the herd