[Dailydrool] Christmas gifties

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 11 15:17:57 PDT 2010

Us Tana gurls saw whare sumone wuz wonderin abowt places to look for Kwismus pwezents frum rescues.  We not kwite startin yet but if any ob yoo oldies and lotz of yoo newbeez need sumpin speshul for the hollydays, us gurls will be doin owr kwismus reeths and ornymints agin this year.  Yoo can email us at pawsforblossom at hotmail.com and we can show ya pichers.  ALL and we meen ALL pwoceeds will go to aunty Leslie and Montana Basset rescue. We jus take owt enuff munney to get da boxes shipped.  It takes a lot of munney to keep the da propane tank full at the rescue and we jus can't let the hounds or aunty Leslie freeze.   And sumtimes winters in Tana can get perty cold.   This yeer mom can't ship frum her work so stuff (mostly da reeths) mite be a buck or two more, but we hab nebber heard of anyone hoo has bin disappointed.  ifn ya need references we got lots.

Annie Belle Wild Child and Jennie Mae Digger Dawg
Offishul spokeshounds for Montana Basset rescue
momslave Cookie and wait person to the above