[Dailydrool] Fred

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 15:12:52 PDT 2010

Lots of drool to all in need - Fred and I finally made it back to Daphneyland. Zuma and Kahuna have each gained about 5 lbs while enjoying the life of ranch dogs. Fred isn't much of an eater, but I think that will improve after his dental Monday.  His teeth are atrocious. We did visit the wonderful Dr. Kim today for blood work and a basic check. Fred has a significant heart murmur but he's not in failure so nothing to do at this point. He has corneal degeneration, with some peripheral vision in the left not much sight at all on the right. Not painful but no treatment and he will be completely blind at some point. His dental is scheduled for Monday morning then he should be set for a while. He will be attending the Waddle at the beach with us on Sunday, and I will walk Fred and Zuma together. We'll need to find a volunteer to walk with Kahuna. We'll all go home either Monday evening or Tues morning, depending on what time Fred is done and how he is doing. And my fingers are healing slowly. The sutures will come out in a couple of days. It may still be a while before I can do much with that hand though.

Drool to all,
Synthia, Zuma, Kahuna, and Fred