[Dailydrool] Bluegrass Basset Rescue's Yankee Candle Fundraiser!!

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 17 15:59:52 PDT 2010

Everything's coming up roses--or at least it smells like that thanks to Yankee Candles!  Infuse your home with the delicious scents of the autumn and winter seasons--"flavors" like "Autumn Fruit" and "Christmas Cookie."  We have huge bills to pay--including the one for Fred, the old blind guy Synthia Ross picked up to foster on her way to Vegas.  He needs a dental with extractions....he can't see much--and even that little bit of sight is fading--but he's a happy guy and we know he will be so loved with Synthia and her gang...

You can hep us help the bassets by looking through the newest catalog--located at http://www.yankeecandlefundraising.com.  (Click the catalog picture on the lower left of the home page.)  We take both checks and PayPal.  You have plenty of time to order gifts for Christmas.  Shipping on orders over $100 is FREE!!  After deciding what you'd like, email us at bluegrassbassetresq at yahoo.com to place your order.

Thanks so much for supporting us!

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets + 1
Murphy, Jeremiah, Sweenie + Grandma
www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org