[Dailydrool] HUMF

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 06:16:34 PDT 2010

Dis Nigel Llewis an Conley. We gotta reel greyep..griip...complaynt.
MomPerson she up an attem 5 yestiddy. Still dark out. Whut she fink we like
gettin up in da middel ob da nite? (Well ok so sumtime we do juss to gedder
up, but dat juss a liddel basset joke, we dont meen nuffin). We meens we not
spect HER to geddup an get moobin at dat our.
Breffas a liddel crusty when youse eyes not eben open.
So we gets up ok ok an go out an all dat stoff den seddel out on da couch an
she runnin roun doin dis an dat-- 6 oclog she AT DA STORE! I bet dem store
peepels cant hartdly bleeve dere eyeballs dis crazy womn runnin roun dat
our.

Den partly pass seben she puddin all dis stoff inna car, no leeshes, no
bools, no houndie stoff we juss watching. THE WADDEL TODAY! She gone wiffout
we!! It sullendly we fink dis! We starts howlin an barkin an pointin at da
leeshes she forgettin da moss portent part-- WE!!

Den-----she leeb!
We wate. She comin beke for we.
We wate.
Muss be long line at gassy place.
We wate. DadPerson still home. We eet lunch. She mussve gott lost again.
We wate. DadPerson feed we dinner, he meke he own.
Mebbe she loss reel bad.
Den BOOM SHE HOME!
We sniffer her hed to toe. -----hunh. No doggie smell scept some gold
retreevr.
We smells -- paint. We smells peepels. We smells a hot doggie--- HEY WHERE
DA LIDDEL DOGGIE BOX?? No, she not eben gotted dat!
She gotta big smile tho. Conley sittin in DPerson's lap an MomPerson dropt a
green treet on he. At lees me an Cnly thot it were a treet. He grab I grab
an sullednly we inna big fite on DadPerson's lap. Prolly da wrong moob, it
no treet enyways it da stoff she buy da treet wif. We in jail for a LONG
time.

She no go to waddle. She go to art fair, sellem joolry. Ha ha it rainin dis
mornin da secund day. Serve her rite not eben a hot doggie she brung we.
Still we sorry for da artests at da Fair for da rain. It a bummer.

Love an Drool to eberbuddy whut needs it,
Nigel, Llewis an Conley (an Cooper)