[Dailydrool] Abby an orginal drooler pasts to the bridge.

Virts, Ann-Marie ann.virts at nist.gov
Sun Sep 19 08:09:10 PDT 2010

It has been a long time since I posted to the Drool. Abby was one of the original bassets in 1995. We took part in the 1st Christmas card exchange. I remember the Duchess pic in the snow and Caruso wearing hats or the ask Fey Fey column.

It is hard to believe that I have lost my baby, who has been with me for sooo long. She was 16 on August 15. Her health had been going down hill for the last 6-9 months but up until then she was still very much the wild child.. chasing the cats and barking at who knows what. I will never forget her smile or the click click of her nails on the floor.  I am so sad for me but I am glad that she is whole again and with Otis and Lucy.

--Ann