[Dailydrool] Calendar Day!

Linda Dianis ldianis at comcast.net
Sun Sep 19 08:21:13 PDT 2010

Today (Sunday) is our hounds' calendar day. Otis and Nelly are
snoozing on the Hounds Sofa, and our much-beloved Winston supervises
from his spot on the floor in front of them.
Winston was with us for several months as a senior foster before his
adoption; when he arrived, he could not make it up our two steps to
the front door without help; after exercise, glucosamine, and better
food (and a real desire to join in Basset 500), Winny was able to
climb up and down our stairs, and walk a mile before his tongue hung
out in earnest. Win is ATB now, but the Basset 500 continues here with
Otis and Nelly.

Linda, with Otis and Nelly