[Dailydrool] Squids

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 25 03:00:40 PDT 2010

There have been several references lately on the Drool to squids. I am sure our newer Droolers are a bit confused, so would Rosie Mae's slave or someone else please post the classic "Rosie Mae, Squid Slayer" for the benefit of the new Droolers (and also for those of us who know the story, but can't get enough of it, hehehehe!! Oh, wait! I have to finish my coffee first or I'll be snorting it out my nose!).
Thanks.
Brenda and the Thundering Herd