[Dailydrool] Violeta

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 30 12:44:38 PDT 2010

Hello my friends

Today when my husband got home from work he found Violeta strange because she didn't give him the usual "complaint" for leaving them at home and didn't go outside. He worried. She is not like that.
Immediatly he got her and took her to the emergency vetspital. He just called me. They are still waiting to be seen by doctor Christmas but he thinks she is blind. Even though the "good" eye look absolutelly normal.
Now I'm heading to the mall to buy the book "Living with a blind dog". I think we will gonna need it.
That's all I can write right now. Drool would be good.
Love you all
Virginia and family.