[Dailydrool] Henry's Gotcha Day today

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 12:28:37 PDT 2010

Today is my sweet BROOD boy Henry's Gotcha Day today.  It was three years
ago today we rode two hours to his foster's home with Molly and Geoffrey (to
make sure they got along), and drove all the way home with him on my lap.
He's been Mommy's velcro dog ever since.

And we're so glad Rosie is home wearing her crown and happy about it and
Maggie Honnold, I got such a smile from your post.  I know Hollyberry and
Noah led Thelma Lu to you.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB),
Dub-Dub (ATB))