[Dailydrool] Lub is inna air

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Sep 1 15:08:10 PDT 2010

No more penis lumps drool for Abner and find a good paying job that you like drool to Drew.  We hope that lifes little challenges smooth out for your family soon.  Drew Good luck on the Masters Degree!

Colt Woofing in: Aahhh Sadee Maye you make me blush.  Now Ms. Nelly Belle, don't you fret your pretty little head, I lubs Sadee Maye and well... no chance for buppies because momma had me fixed.  Hey Henry!!! That's what Fixed means...Fixed so you can hang with the houndettes with out it turning into buppies hanging onto you 6 weeks later....ooopps sorry no disrespect intended...I be an honorable hound! Colt out.

Ruger woofing in.  Kudos to the Western Missouri Bassets for keeping their AOR (Area of Operation) free of terrorist varmits. Keep up the good work!  And Chris give those soldiers a cookie!  On another note I totally agree with Ms. Nelly Belle, all this yapping about love, snuggles, and moonlight flights makes me want to toss me cookies!  next thing you know they will want to adopt  war orphan squirrelistans like those humans Bradgalina! doG help us all.  One word of caution though...don't go thinking that you can mess with my brother without messing with me...You try to open up a can of whoop ass on one of us you better pack a lunch womenz!  Because you will have both of us to deal with, we be brothers and thicker then blood or theives...I am the only one that can pound on the Colt Hound.  (hhhmmm is that Ruger pulling at Nelly Belle's pigtails lol)  Oh yeah...CONLEY! Hound up dog, get out from under that table, forget all them women and go out and kill a terrorist varmit for doG sake.  We are at war my hounds! This ain't no episode of the Basset Bachelor Pad!  BAAAHHHHAAAWWWWHHHOOOO!

Colt & Ruger ASTT, Gulf Coast Team