[Dailydrool] Now lookie here Ruger

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 18:58:54 PDT 2010

Now lookie here Ruger youz started off you note to Me purty well den you done went an
mess it up wit da whoop arse pawt.  Don't be a threatin we senior gals cuz you be askin fur
a heep load of trubbles an me won't ebben hab to lift a delikat paw to rain it down.   Memmber
dat me got da Empawess Ruby Doo here dat  put da terror in da Ra-Tailaban hearts.  Wen Me
say her got da IRON PAW dat da trooff.  Dem Huskies gotta meen streek wen it come to der famly.
Sadee Maye juss happin to be da faborite of Ruby Doo and da baby ob we famly.
Corse me bud Shultzy be one dem shepherds dat me spoked to throo da fence juss dis mornin.
Why Me hab his pawmiss ob protecshun too.

Now as fur dat Colt well him be pawfek gentleman to me Baby Sister Sadee Maye.  So fur me hab no
pawblum wit dat one.   So me hope dis juss be a miss unnerstandin an it cleared up now.
 If not....

DEN BRING IT ON!

Dat awl me hab to say fur now,
Nelly Belle ob Da Dog House Gang
Who gonna awlways keep an eye on dem boys dat go sniffin round me sisters.

P.S.  Colt you more n welcome to lub we Sadee Maye.  Juss be good to me gurl an
nebber break her heart.  You be her furss true lub.
As fur you Ruger, Me thinkin you need to be a gibbin Nelly Belle sincere apawlogy.

Ruby Doo, Empress of DHG with the big iron paw

  Ruger woofing in.  Kudos to the Western Missouri Bassets for keeping their AOR (Area of Operation) free of terrorist varmits. Keep up the good work!  And Chris give those soldiers a cookie!  On another note I totally agree with Ms. Nelly Belle, all this yapping about love, snuggles, and moonlight flights makes me want to toss me cookies!  next thing you know they will want to adopt  war orphan squirrelistans like those humans Bradgalina! doG help us all.  One word of caution though...don't go thinking that you can mess with my brother without messing with me...You try to open up a can of whoop ass on one of us you better pack a lunch womenz!  Because you will have both of us to deal with, we be brothers and thicker then blood or theives...I am the only one that can pound on the Colt Hound.  (hhhmmm is that Ruger pulling at Nelly Belle's pigtails lol)  Oh yeah...CONLEY! Hound up dog, get out from under that table, forget all them women and go out and kill a terrorist varmit for doG sake.  We are at war my hounds! This ain't no episode of the Basset Bachelor Pad!  BAAAHHHHAAAWWWWHHHOOOO!

  Colt & Ruger ASTT, Gulf Coast Team