[Dailydrool] Tennessee Dawg Haws Gang

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 08:52:48 PDT 2010

Howdy Droolers!  Dis bee Sisser Suzie.  Did ya'll know dat drool will drown a fly?  Youze shud twy it sumtimez.  You gotz to ketch em in ur mouf den shake dem weal fass.  Mamma don't hab to uze dat flyswat.  Gus an Sirius, doze gulls Kaylee Dawn an Kaitlyn Skye be we puppals on Dogster.com an dey beez weel pwetty.  Iffn youze wanna gull fwient deeze bee nice ones.  Weez bee glad dat Nigel back home.  I seez youze pischurs on dat PBF weppage.  Dey bee sum hansum hounties on dere.  Take a lookie see.  Doze boyz, Conley, Nigel and Llewis lookie speshully hansum.  I gotz a cwush on dem.  Iffn youze boyz wanna hab a gullfwent i beez a gun one.  Youze can see mee pischur on dat PBF weppage.  I beez da one by dat cross sayin me prayers.  Iffn you want i ketch youze sum flys.  Let me no.  Hollar at ya laterz.  Droolz to all in need!
Sincearli, Sisser Suzie, Brudder Jaggie, Brudder Egan, Brudder Blue, Sisser Silkie, an Brudder Skipper (atb)