[Dailydrool] PBF news

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 09:47:46 PDT 2010

It is now possible to see which hounds have enlisted in which divisions on the
Pacific Basset Feet website: http://www.pacificbassetfeet.net/ There is a
section marked Organization of the Feet. Click on this and a flowchart of chain
of command will come up. Click on any box in the flowchart and the members in
that division will come up. Now you can see who else is in NCIS, how many
admirals we have, and who's minding the store. Is it any surprise that the two
most popular divisions are food services and entertainment? And did you realize
Brudder Elwood holds tremendous reponsibility? It is our hope that providing
this chart will help rescues trying to organize visual material into smaller
units for fundraiser projects. Semper fido, everyone.