[Dailydrool] Fur me darlin Colt

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri Sep 3 10:12:17 PDT 2010

Me Deerest Colt,

Me share Momma's melon lass nite an me think about you an me inna moonlite.
Me heart is young so it can pitter patter fass for you wiff not werring out.  Me make
da Momma show da picshure ob you awl da time an me keeping you love notes.
Momma me need a diary...quick.  Me haff to save all me notes frum me truuue love!

Me finally talk me big sisters into lebbin we alone.  Dat Nelly Belle an speshully
Ruby Doo were tuff to convince but dey kinder unnerstand.  So Colt we free to
ob dem meddlin unless you brudder meddle gin.  We needin to find dat Ruger
a wooman.  Me think him juss jellus ob we great an pawfect lub.

Lub you Honeydew Melon,
Sadee Maye