[Dailydrool] Fur me darlin Colt

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Sep 2 14:24:38 PDT 2010

Sweetest Honeydew Melon, Don't let that heart of yours beat to fast or I
will have to bring out the defibulator and zap your heart to restart it.
OOOOHHH girl don't be teasing a hound by batting eyelashes...I will have
to come on up there and steal a little smooch! "Mom can you drive me to
Sadee's?"  To all the other Houndettes out there, the Colt Hound is off
the market...your loss because I have the looks of Brudder Elwood
without all the bassettude. I'm not an OEBE, I am a lover and snuggle
hound...So yeppers I off the market because I have found true love...You
know the kind of love that Princess Buttercup & Wesley shared in the
Princess Bride movie....TRRRRRUUUUEEEE LLLLOOOOVVVEEE!  But I do have a
handsome brother that I will pimp out. Heehehe! Snooters & Lub to my
girl Sadee Maye, Colt out.

Happy Gotcha day to Leonard!  I am sure that your daddy will make your
day very special!

Sue, I am so happy to hear that Harvey is doing so well and sounds like
he is a perfect fit for your family.  Congratulations on the new house!

Homer & Bob, Congratulations on your new sister...now you 2 hounds be
nice to her when she arrives and make her feel at home before you go
pouncing on her and playing rough.

The Bad A** Basset Brothers are doing the "GO AWAY EARL" STOMP for the
Carolinas and the rest of the eastern seaboard.
Like Tommy we are happy that so far none of the strong storms have come
into the Gulf of Mexico and have stayed way out in the Atlantic Ocean.
We hope that everyone on the eastern seaboard stays safe & doesn't
suffer any hurricane damage.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "One handsome hound off the market"
Ruger "You can't pimp me out"