[Dailydrool] Fur me darlin Colt

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Sep 1 11:07:36 PDT 2010

Colt me heart be a beatin faster affer seein you picshure.  Ohhh you be so hansum!
Houndettes back off dis be me hearthrob an me furstest true lub.  Colt me co-pilot
in life.  Wat bedder could a young gal ask fur!  We hab da bessest relashunship.  We
hunt da Squirrelstan an Ra-Tailaban during da day, romantik flyobber in da moon lite,
snuggles an melon sharin.

Me will run like da wind but not so fass you not be able to catch me.  Da chase is
juss pawt of da flirtin we gals do.  (Wat dey call dat Momma?  Oh it pawt ob
da lub ritual?  Me no pose to let Colt catch me to fass? Otay)

Lub awlay you little honeydew melon,
Sadee Maye (me battin my lashes for sum dem stolen kisses.