[Dailydrool] To Sadee Mayee, From Colt

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Sep 1 09:47:13 PDT 2010

Momma give me the pawboard...I must paw a love note to the pilot of my
itty bitty little heart.

To my sweet little Honeydew melon, Sadee Maye...all I can say is
AAAAARRRRHHHOOOO!!!!  You make my heart sing and it just comes out my
lipperflaps.  I look forward to our moonlight flight together. I have
sent momma to the store to pick out the best watermelon and honeydew
melon for our date.  I look forward to our basset 500...and ooohhh girl
I will catch you...because I am a fast hound and you are so fine that my
feet will be as fast as an F-16 fighter jet.  Hehehe.  I look forward to
hunting Squirrelistans & Ra-Taliban with you and then snuggling on a
soft, comfy couch with my sweetheart.  Don't worry, I am a perfect
gentlemen, unless you bat those eye lashes and then I'm taking that as a
signal to steal a little kiss.

Soft Snooter kisses
Lub Always,
Colt, ASTT Gunner, and Team Medic Gulf Coast Team