[Dailydrool] How to end a walk without a fight?

icerchiaro icerchiaro at uol.com.br
Fri Sep 3 15:31:04 PDT 2010

I have the opposite problem!!! Going back into the house is exactly what Bertrand loves! He goes out, does his business and tries to RUN back. After we got him (he was 1 and 1/2 years old), we had to hire a professional trainer to convince him to go out. The guy said that Bertrand loves the house so much that he didn't want to leave it. The trainer even suggested that we had a worse environment for the dog! Can't tell you what I told him! It's another story when we drive to the dog park (he loves that!). Maybe, I will try the treats to make him walk...

Isabel and Bertrand