[Dailydrool] Chumley and the Bunny

Michael Moore divlog at msn.com
Fri Sep 3 17:16:19 PDT 2010

Muldoon here.  Ahroooo!   Chumley all of us in the PBF are so proud of your efforts at bunny tossing.  Mine always last longer than the squirrels, possums, cats, cockatiels, sparrows and bumble bees that have come into my yard to play catch.  I tried to explain that I do not fetch.  We play toss and paw and bark.  They are not very good at this after a while.  They do not come play as often as they did when I first moved in to my forever home nickzillion years ago.  Not sure what nickzillion really is.  Momperson tells me that that is how many belly rubs I am supposed to get daily.  It is a lot and I do not get them I tell you.  I was looking at the roster of the Pacific Basset Feet and I noticed that I cannot find you there.  Your special skills are needed in order to help with Bunnies and their friends.  Muldoon out.