[Dailydrool] Cassiti update

Jen jen2swt at comcast.net
Fri Sep 3 17:23:37 PDT 2010

Well I took my girl to the Dr last night...they wanted to do Xrays, but I got them to hold off for now since she's acting normal other then the poops.

They gave her 3 meds...Metronidazole, Pro-Pectalin Paste and Panacur

They also want her on a bland diet for a few days of white rice and chicken and to also give her an Imodium. I'm hoping this will help.

I will know tomorrow her stool test. They are testing for Gardia and other parasites/worms.

She loves the rice and chicken though....

I will post what they find, IF anything..

Keep sending the drool please..

Jen and Cassiti..