[Dailydrool] Cassiti update

Jen jen2swt at comcast.net
Tue Sep 7 11:38:33 PDT 2010

While Cassiti is on the mends to better pooping days, I have to wonder why in the world didn't her vet do a poop culture for other things besides looking for parasite/worm eggs?

She just called to say everything was negative. I then asked about Salmonilla and she said that was a different culture. Why not run it? I told them she had the poops for 3 days before bringing her in. She said that if she still had the poops, then more test would be done, but geesh...now I don't know what it was...At least SOMETHING she is taking now is working. I don't know if it's the meds or the chicken and rice. So aggrevating.

Drool to all in need and we are so sorry for the lose of those that are ATB. :(