[Dailydrool] Arnie Gerdel

CATHY GERDEL poobear9 at msn.com
Sat Sep 4 11:04:21 PDT 2010

I had to take my Arnie to the vet today for surgery on muplitpl cysts, teeth cleaning, and a bump we thought was a cyst but it wasn't it was the start of a hernia.  But doctor thinks we get it when it was just starting.  Arnie is crying and crying.  Sometimes it seems like it is true pain cry others it sounds like feel sorry for me.

Ok so that was yesterday.  Today he is almost back to himself.  How can I keep him from dragging his hind end on the ground?  He had a big cyst under his tail right by his anis.  So there are a couple of stitches that are right there.

Has anyone heard of a way to not get the cysts? When I asked the vet he kinda chuckled and said nope.  They just get the.  I'm tired of getting them.  If I am tired I am sure that my Arnie is tired to them also.

Thanks everyone.

Cathy Gerdel owned by Arnie, Boomer & Babe