[Dailydrool] Dahlin Colt

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sat Sep 4 11:56:35 PDT 2010

Me Deerest Lub, Me Furebber Sweetheart Colt,

Me lub you too.  Me heart goes pitter patter ebber time me git a lub frum you.
While dem odder Hounds and Houndettes profess der lub to each odder me know
we hab da greatest der has eber been.  Me lub you more den Libber jerky an me lub
me libber jerky.  Me watin fur da day me can be by you side hold paws tagedder in
da moonlite.  Dis me greatest wish.  Me know dat Ruger lub you but him no can stop lub.
Mabee we should fix him up?

Lissen up houndettes me needin you help to keep me Colt outta jail fur poundin, Me mean
talkin sense into him brudder.  We need to distwact him wiff onslaught ob lub letters.

Mabee me shud send him a peace offerin...a squirrel, rabbit...oh wate one ob da Ra-Tailaban
memmers?  Empawess Ruby Doo can we go onna mishun today?  Me needin to capshure a RAT.
Momma me need to go to da creek.  Why?  Cuz me needin to send peace offerin to Ruger.  Hurry up
you ole cripple wooman!   Bazzzzzlllle quit pouncin up an down on dem.  How many times me haffa
tell you...Dey needin to be alive.  Mishun Complete!   Colt, me Lub, we made a haul.  Me hope Ruger
gonna be so happy. Me figger if it alive Ruger mite like da present more, dat rite my Lub? Him gonna be busy for months. Sorry Auntee Michele but me hab to do dis in da name ob Lub.

Momma...Whatcha mean me no can bring dem inna house.  But Mommmmmmm. P...L...eeeeeze?
Fine me pack em up outside!   Momma were dem mail boxes?  Oh no need to git bigger box.
Packin peanuts...check.  Bubble wap...check.  Metal can wiff lid...check (dat so him don't eat da way
outta da box.   (Now where dat ice hole pokin thing?)  Garbage fur dem to eat on da way....Check...
Oh Wait....dat smell gud!  Hmmm taste gud too!  Too good fur dem RATS.    Close lid...check.  Tape
shut...lotta tape check....Call da brown truck....oh wait where da address?   Hurry an sen me da addy
my dahlin Colt

Wiff awl da Lub in me heart,
You Honeydew Melon
Sadee Maye