[Dailydrool] PBF heightened alert

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 08:37:21 PDT 2010

This is Bo, CICPBF. Ruger has brought to my attention increased activity in the
Rattailaban with the coming of fall. All units be on alert. Good work, Rear
Admiral Conley, in apprehending the mauser scout attempting to invade your
territory. It has also come to my attention that there is some confusion about
the relationship of kitties to bassetdom. Please consider kitties as friendlies.
They are on our side in the fight against rodent takeover. I myself grew up with
a kitty and was trained in the fine art of quick reflex aikido dodging moves by
the feline fight master who lived in our home and specialized in claw to snooter
combat. Such skills are invaluable. Semper fido.